- U.S. List Price $13,900 *Shown with optional glass door.
- Patent Pending
- Click here to locate your distributor and request a formal price quote.
- Southern Pride's only Stationary Rack - Gas Fired Smoker
- Unique Air Flow System delivers an even temperature throughout the cabinet.
- Large capacity, small footprint allows easier delivery and installation in tight kitchens.
- 304 Stainless Steel, Double Wall Insulated Construction
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- Gas Fired Ignition System: Eliminates the need to manually ignite the wood. The electronic pilot - gas burner fires into the firebox, igniting the wood and assuring 100% combustion of the wood. The burner initially bring the internal oven temperature to the set point and continues to cycle as needed to maintain a constant internal oven temperature. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue. This saves countless dollars in labor, food cost and wood usage. 65,000 BTU burner
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- SubterthermicTM flue: Maximum smoke intensity is obtained with this unique Southern Pride flue system. It increases smoke flavor of the meat, increased heat efficiency and drastically reduces wood usage. In conjunction with insulated walls and our air-over firebox, the SubterthermicTM flue reduces wood usage to as little as two fireplace-size logs for an entire day's cooking.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
Southern Pride Service Procedures
The following procedures will help assure that all service and parts requests will be responded to in the most efficient system possible.
- Pork Butts (8-10 lb): 42 total (7 racks)
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 70 total (14 racks)
- w/ optional Rib Racks 91 total (7 racks)
- Baby Back Ribs (1.75 lb): 72 total (12 racks)
- Whole Chickens (3 lb): 72 total (9 racks)
- Beef Brisket (11-13 lb): 21 total
- Spare Ribs (4-5 lb): 56 total (7 racks)
- These are approximate cooking capacities. Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.