- The XLR-600 can fit through a 36" door (by removing the drive system cover and motor and the fan motor and cover) The oven is shipped fully assembled.
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic. The oven is gas fired with an electronic ignition (natural gas or propane).
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- VSP Vent Hood System: Custom vent hood that bolts directly to the smoker and gets ducted out of the building. http://www.southern-pride.com/_new/support/venting.php
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan, (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduces heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- Reverse Firebox (Mirror Image Unit)
- Optional Stainless Steel Interior
- Optional Digital Roast and Hold Control: allows you to set the cook time and temp and then add a hold cycle which lowers the temperature to hold the food till you are ready.
- 18" x 22" Nickel Chrome Plated Rib Rack
- 18" x 22" Stainless Steel Rib Rack
- Through the Wall Insulation Kit: Used to put between the oven and the wall when installing the oven directly through a wall.
- Delivery Casters: Metal casters on short legs that are used to ship the oven so they can be loaded and unloaded easier.
- European Voltage Conversion (220 volt, 50 cycle, 1 phase)
- Working Height Locking Casters: Heavy duty locking casters that allow the oven to be moved.
- Stainless Steel Trim Kit: Used to trim over the insulation and to fill the gap of a through the wall installation.
- Mobile Smoke Evacuation System: Consists of a greenheck exhaust fan, smoke extractor, and smoke extractor extension with clean-out
- Caster Jack
- LP Tank Assembly Complete
- Mobile Hold Down Clips for Racks and Hangers
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 48 total/132 lbs total with 12 Rib Racks: 120 total/330 lbs total
- Spare Ribs (3.5 lb): 36 total/126 lbs total
- Pork Butts (7 lb): 108 total/756 lbs total
- Beef Brisket (12 lb): 54 total/648 lbs total
- Turkeys, Hams, Shoulders, Prime Rib (12-14 lb): 54 total/702 lbs total
- Whole Chickens (3 lb): 144 total/432 lbs total
Request A Quote
Please use the following form to request a quote for the XLR-600 smoker.
* Denotes a required field.