- U.S. List Price $19,990 (Flush Mount Trailer Price)
- Click here to locate your distributor and request a formal price quote.
- Trailers not available for export orders.
- SPX-300 Flush Mount Trailer Package: Seven foot flush mount black trailer with 2200 lb. single axle, 15" chrome spoke wheel and radial tires with spare, dual 40 lb. LP tanks with open LP tank wrap, small open wood storage area. Comes standard with jack, 2" coupler, 7 pole RV light connector and safety chains. The two 40 lb. LP tanks will provide approximately 24 hours of burn time (50% average burn time).
- ***Pictured with optional digital roast & hold control, red paint, and aluminum wheels.***
- 304 Stainless Steel, Double Wall Insulated Construction
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- Gas Fired Ignition System: Eliminates the need to manually ignite the wood. The electronic pilot - gas burner fires into the firebox, igniting the wood and assuring 100% combustion of the wood. The burner initially bring the internal oven temperature to the set point and continues to cycle as needed to maintain a constant internal oven temperature. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue. This saves countless dollars in labor, food cost and wood usage. 75,000 BTU
- Convection Fan Clean out Door: Allows for easy access to the convection fan blade for easy cleaning. (pictured below)
- Front or rear flue option
- Interior Light
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- Subterthermic flue. Maximum smoke intensity is obtained with this unique, Southern Pride flue system. It increases smoke flavor of the meat, increased heat efficiency and drastically reduces wood usage. In conjunction with insulated walls and our air-over firebox, the Subterthermic&trade flue reduces wood usage to as little as two fireplace-size logs for an entire day's cooking.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- Convection fan blade access door.It is paramount that you keep your fan blade clean to ensure airflow and to prevent your convection fan motor from failing. (see below)
Southern Pride guarantees all new equipment of its manufacture to be free of defects in material and factory workmanship for a period of one year provided that the equipment is installed in the Continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii and operated according ot the Owner's Manual while located at the original address of installation, the warranty registration card has been completed and returned to the factory within fifteen (15) days after installation and a start-up has been performed by an authorized service agent.
Southern Pride's obligation under this warranty is limited to one of the following options with the option applicable to be selected by Southern Pride at the sole discretion of Southern Pride.
1. Owner to return part, freight PREPAID, Southern Pride to repair at own expense if defective and ship part back to owner freight collect.
2. Southern Pride to furnish replacement part, freight collect, without requesting return of the defecting part.
3. Southern Pride to furnish replacement part, freight collect, in exchange for return of the defective part, freight collect.
Under certain circumstances Southern Pride will reimburse owner for limited labor costs in replacing parts during a period of not more than one year after installation, (provided that work is prior authorized and confirmed by Southern Pride Service Manager)
Because Southern Pride does not and cannot control the owner's installation, use and maintenance of equipment manufactured by Southern Pride this warranty does not cover; any equipment installed improperly; any equipment calibrated after start-up and acceptance; any component disassembled in the field; damaged due to improper cleaning, i.e. burner (hosing or "watering down" machines will cause electrical failures not covered by warranty); blown fuses, light bulbs, gaskets, electric elements and accessory components not installed or manufactured by Southern Pride. Shipping damage must be reported to the carrier and is not covered under this warranty.
Southern Pride will not be liable for damage as a result of improper installation, misuse, abuse, alteration of original design, incorrect voltage, unauthorized service, or breakage of fragile items, Southern Pride will not be liable for any loss or consequential damage or expense accruing directly or indirectly from the use of equipment covered by this warranty including any production or product losses or other damages which may occur as a result of equipment malfunction or failure. This warranty does not cover cooking performance, which is a funciton of food types, textures, temperatures and other variables chosen by the owner and over which Southern Pride has no control. The effect of corrosion, fire and normal wear on the equipment or caused by the negligence of the owner and the employees of the owner or to damage caused by lighting generated electrical current or any other Act of God whatsoever. This warranty does not apply to any equipment bearing a serial number which has been tampered with or altered.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, each of which is hereby expressly disclaimed, the remedies described above are exclusive and in event shall Southern Pride be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach or delay in performance of warranty.