- SPX-300 Rail Trailer Package: Seven foot trailer with 2200 lb. single axle, 15" aluminum wheel and radial tires with spare, dual 40 lb. LP tanks with open LP tank wrap, small open wood storage area. Comes standard with jack, 2" coupler, 7 pole RV light connector and safety chains. The two 40 lb. LP tanks will provide approximately 24 hours of burn time (50% average burn time).
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- (pictured below)
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- Subterthermic flue. Maximum smoke intensity is obtained with this unique, Southern Pride flue system. It increases smoke flavor of the meat, increased heat efficiency and drastically reduces wood usage. In conjunction with insulated walls and our air-over firebox, the Subterthermic&trade flue reduces wood usage to as little as two fireplace-size logs for an entire day's cooking.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduces heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- Ham Rack
- European Voltage Conversion: 220 volt, 50 cycle, one phase
- Optional Programmable Digital Roast and Hold Control: Allows you to set the time and temperature as well as a hold temperature so when the oven completes it's cook, it goes directly into a hold cycle so you don't have to be present when the cook is complete.
- 12" x 30" Nickel Chrome Plated Food Rack
- 12 x 30" Stainless Steel Food Rack
- Mobile Smoke Evacuation System: Consists of a greenheck exhaust fan, smoke extractor, and smoke extractor extension with clean-out
- Caster Jack
- LP Tank Assembly Complete
- Pork Butts (7-8 lb): 48 total
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 48 total
- Whole Chickens (3-4 lb): 64 total
- Beef Brisket (11-13 lb): 24 total
- Spare Ribs (4-5 lb): 24 total
Request A Quote
Please use the following form to request a quote for the SPX-300-Mobile smoker.
* Denotes a required field.