Shipping | Venting/Installation | Pricing | Owner’s Manual | Recipe Book
- List Price $28,636
- Click here to locate your distributor and request a formal price quote.
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic. The oven is gas fired with an electronic ignition (natural gas or propane).
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- Gas Fired Ignition System: Eliminates the need to manually ignite the wood. The electronic pilot - gas burner fires into the firebox, igniting the wood and assuring 100% combustion of the wood. The burner initially bring the internal oven temperature to the set point and continues to cycle as needed to maintain a constant internal oven temperature. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue. This saves countless dollars in labor, food cost and wood usage. 125,000 BTU burner
- Convection Fan Clean out Door: Allows for easy access to the convection fan blade for easy cleaning. (pictured below)
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- SubterthermicTM flue: Maximum smoke intensity is obtained with this unique Southern Pride flue system. It increases smoke flavor of the meat, increased heat efficiency and drastically reduces wood usage. In conjunction with insulated walls and our air-over firebox, the SubterthermicTM flue reduces wood usage to as little as two fireplace-size logs for an entire day's cooking.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- Convection fan blade access door. It is paramount that you keep your fan blade clean to ensure airflow and to prevent your convection fan motor from failing. (see below)
- VSP Vent Hood System: Custom vent hood that bolts directly to the smoker and gets ducted out of the building.
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduces heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- Optional Programmable Digital Roast and Hold Control
- Optional Stainless Steel Interior
- Reverse Firebox (Mirror Image Unit)
- 12" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Rib Rack
- 12" x 42" Stainless Steel Rib Rack
- 12" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Ham Rack
- Through the Wall Insulation Kit: Used to put between the oven and the wall when installing the oven directly through a wall.
- 18" Rack System - 18"x42" Rack System (5 - 5 tier, 25 Racks, 3 1/2" rack spacing)
- 18" Rack System - 18"x42" Rack System (5 - 4 tier, 20 Racks, 4 11/16" rack spacing)
- 18" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Food Rack
- 18" x 42" Stainless Steel Food Rack
- 18" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Rib Rack
- 18" x 42" Stainless Steel Rib Rack
Southern Pride guarantees all new equipment of its manufacture to be free of defects in material and factory workmanship for a period of one year provided that the equipment is installed in the Continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii and operated according ot the Owner's Manual while located at the original address of installation, the warranty registration card has been completed and returned to the factory within fifteen (15) days after installation and a start-up has been performed by an authorized service agent.
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 180 total/412 lbs total
- Spare Ribs (3.5 lb): 120 total/420 lbs total
- Pork Butts (7 lb): 180 total/1440 lbs total
- Beef Brisket (12 lb): 72 total/864 lbs total
- Turkeys, Hams, Shoulders, Prime Rib (12-14 lb): 72 total/1008 lbs total
- Whole Chickens (3 lb): 216 total/648 lbs total
©2013 Southern Pride. All Rights Reserved.