- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- VSP750 Vent Hood System is a custom vent hood that bolts directly to the smoker and gets ducted out of the building.
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan, (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduced heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- 12" x 42" Stainless Steel Food Rack
- Through the Wall Insulation Kit: Used to put between the oven and the wall when installing the oven directly through a wall.
- European Voltage Conversion (220 volt, 50 cycle, 1 phase)
- Trailer Mount Legs: Shorter legs with a mounting flange built on them to allow the oven to be bolted to the floor of a trailer.
- Working Height Locking Casters: Heavy duty locking casters that allow the oven to be moved.
- Delivery Casters: Metal casters on short legs that are used to ship the oven so they can be loaded and unloaded easier.
- Stainless Steel Trim Kit: Used to trim over the insulation and to fill the gap of a through the wall installation.
-Mobile Smoke Evacuation System: Consists of a greenheck exhaust fan, smoke extractor, and smoke extractor extension with clean-out
-LP Tank Assembly Complete
- Pork Butts (7-8 lb): 120 total
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 100 total
- Whole Chickens (3-4 lb): 144 total
- Beef Brisket (11-13 lb): 48 total
- Spare Ribs (4-5 lb): 60 total
Request A Quote
Please use the following form to request a quote for the SP-750 smoker.
* Denotes a required field.