List Price $7,720
Click here to locate your distributor and request a formal price quote.
These items come standard with the smoker.
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual woodchip box
- Thermostatically controlled, fully insulated cabinet provides low energy consumption.
- The SC-200 operates very similarly to our gas ovens. It uses wood chips instead of wood logs. To operate you simply set the time and temperature you want to cook at and load your product.
- Ovens are shipped fully assembled.
- A Vortex Convection air system insures temperature uniformity and even cooking. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage, retains moisture and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- At low temperatures (approx. 150 degrees), you can hold product for hours without loss of quality.
- Total versatility - Barbecue/Smoker, Roasting, Holding Oven...all in one unit.
- Smoking feature with compact internal smoking element for the burning of any hardwood chips for producing authentic smoked and barbecued products. Different flavors of wood change the smoke profile on your product. Hickory, pecan, mesquite, apple all compliment the product differently.
- Cold Smoking Feature -- By leaving the main element off, the 300 watt smoking element allows for easy cold smoking operations.
- Large capacity and versatile food racks for cooking whole chickens, halves, quarters or a wide assortment of large cuts of meat such as whole turkeys, prime rib, hams, shoulders, beef rounds.
- Compact cabinet size is easily moved and easy to operate and clean.
- High quality design and construction.
- Made in U.S.A. by skilled craftsmen who take pride in their work and build quality into Southern Pride products.
- Venting: Model SC-200SM must be provided with an exhaust ventilation system in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association standard for removal of smoke and grease laden vapors from commercial equipment, NFPA 96. Local Codes may supersede this recommendation. Check local building codes prior to installation.
- European Voltage Conversion: 220 volt, 50 cycle, one phase
- Rib Racks: Set of 5 - Allows you to lay ribs in vertically for maximum capacity. 65 Baby Back Ribs.
- Internal Meat Probe: The mini chef control has a probe to achieve exact internal temperature.
- Second Smoker Option: This is a second smoker element and wood chip box for heavy smoke or multiple wood flavors. i.e. apple wood chips in one box and pecan in the second box.
- Special 9 Rack System: This rack system allows for maximum capacity for low profile products.
- Right Hand Hinge: This option changes the way the door opens for better access. We do not have a door on the back side of the oven.
- Pork Butts (7 lb): 30 total/210 lbs total - 280 degrees for 8-10 hours. 170 for slicing, 190+ for pulling.
- Pork Ribs (3.5 lb): 20 total/70 lbs total -
- Beef Brisket (12 lb): 15 total/180 lbs total - 190 degrees for 10-12 hours.
- Whole Chickens (3 lb): 40 total/120 lbs total
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 25 total/69 lbs total (with Optional Rib Racks: 65 total/179 lbs total)
- Turkeys, Hams, Shoulders, Prime Rib (12 lb): 12 total/144 lbs total