This smoker was designed specifically for Ribs.
- U.S., Canada & Mexico List Price $9,010 + tax and freight
- International List Price $9,980 + tax and freight
- Click here to locate your distributor and request a formal price quote.
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- The DH-65 varies from the SC-200 in that it uses a 2 stage menu system, in the first stage the fan, main element, steam element and smoke element are all on. In the second stage the main element goes off to allow for a soft finish to the product while keeping it moist. The other variation is the use of the steam element and steam pan to add moisture to the cooking
- Digital Controller: Capable of up to 20 programs for additional cooking needs. Allows one touch menu selection based on the size of the load.
- RIB Racks: 5 18" x 26" VERTICAL RIB RACKS
- Internal 750 watt smoker element with wood chip box.
- UL, ULC and NSF approved
cabinetsize and easily moved.
- Easy to operate and clean.
- Smokers are shipped fully assembled.
- High quality design and construction with all 18 gauge stainless steel.
- Made in U.S.A. by skilled craftsmen who take pride in their work and build quality into Southern Pride products, with a 1 year warranty.
- Designed for all food service operations that demand value from their equipment and the highest quality food products for their customers.
- Ovens are crated and shipped common carrier, customer arranged shipping or picked up at our factory in Alamo, TN.
- Venting: Model DH-65 must be provided with an exhaust ventilation system in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association standard for removal of smoke and grease laden vapors from commercial equipment, NFPA 96. Local Codes may supersede this recommendation. Check local building codes prior to installation.
This is optional equipment that does not come standard with the oven.
- Flat Racks: One 18"x 26" rack $54.40
- Stainless Steel Flat Racks: One 18" x 26" rack $133.00
- Additional Programming: Multi-Stage Cooking, One-Button Cooking and Internal Meat Probe Cooking.
- European Voltage Conversion: 220 volt, 50 cycle, one phase
- Right Hand Hinge
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 65 total/179 lbs total - Vertical Rib Rack
- Baby Back Ribs (1.75 lb): 65 total with rib racks/114 lbs total - Vertical Rib Rack
- These are approximate cooking capacities. Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.